Monday, January 25, 2010

Pictures Of Women In Long Legged Panties Tall Women With Short Legs - I Feel So Ugly... What Do You Think?

Tall women with short legs - I feel so ugly... what do you think? - pictures of women in long legged panties

I'm 5'9, 5'9 1 / 2 "and my stride length is only 32" (my legs are crossed, still looking less than). This means that my stomach is the beginning of my head 7 inches longer than the legs. To make matters worse, most of my upper body is too large, the difference even more remarkable - and do indeed, my shoulders are huge, my chest is huge, my hips are big enough, but not enough to the coast or the balance of the shoulders and arms are very, very long, very high in fat and very thin at the bottom, with huge hands attached to them. I feel like a man. Not even a man, but - a gorilla. A stupid, lazy, stretched himself in search of gorillas. I have not the courage, after a photograph, let alone take a picture and see, but what do you think? Do I really sound bad? Is there anything I can do? I know where most people do not that big women tend to have short legs and long torso, but I find repugnant. I can not cry, but every time I see myself.

3 comments:

x3Cecyl. said...

In fact, this does not sound so bad. I have a friend who is like 5'8 ISH, and I'm 5'4, and his legs are as long as mine. It's not so ugly.

Munya Says: DUH! said...

1. You need professional help to overcome their lack of positive self-image.
2. You're wrong - "Normal" is a step trousers for women up to 5'8 ", 5'9".
3. Weapons "bow-legged," "lazy," "Grease" - these are things you can work on yourself - in a gym in your bedroom, anywhere - and will help exercise the picture so poor. Get a makeover salon, however, wear make-up fresh and sexy clothes and go to the gym, woman!
4. Oh yes, that's a pity party. Can you walk? You see? Can you breathe? Many people - it can not. Stop crying about what you think you are and begin to change what we want to be.

sickindi... said...

.. I. .. ight bu honestly feel ugly? ok wow over it .. u prolly do not look bad .. is that you do not want is all about personality and if u think thats ur ugly God Cauze ashamed that I feel and Dam. or long legs, that the children .. LOVE U know how to work with them .. Tyra b show precisely that much information about this topic, but in reality, if ur .. get over it .. is not the end of Wold Just B ur healthy and happy, that your legs or .. Period

Post a Comment