Friday, January 15, 2010

Logitech Video Effects Software I Have A Logitech Quickcam And The Video Effects Doesnt Work!! Read More Pls?

I have a logitech quickcam and the video effects doesnt work!! Read more pls? - logitech video effects software

Just bought a QuickCam for Notebooks Pro today and I installed the software + all went well with the audio and video was excellent work. Then open when I clicked on the effect of video selection, a window s on the ground simply said: "Logitech QuickCam requires exploring some functionality by Microsoft IE 5.5 or higher available. Pls install the latest version of the Internet and try new QuickCam logical "If my Internet Explorer is already the new version of IE 7 What is the PLS problem Any1 4 can the love of God, help me, I'm new to all this high-tech or uninstall + and I tried reinstalling the software .. I really want to get special effects, R soooooooo cool to see if you can help wud b Any1 I am very grateful.

PS: I have this problem until he replys n reinstall the software, but then my download went well, no probs at all .. I can see the video + audio effects gr8 video just friggin custom open gah .. .. pls help if you know how 2 fix this .. byebye! =]

1 comment:

Tezzy said...

After at least one person online, you need QuickCam 10th May with the Internet Explorer 7 You are entitled to QuickCam 9th

Post a Comment