Sunday, January 17, 2010

Ciba Vision Contacts Blurry My Contacts Used To Fit Very Well But Suddenly Very Recently It Doesnt Fit Well And My Eyesight Is Blurry?

My contacts used to fit very well but suddenly very recently It doesnt fit well and my eyesight is blurry? - ciba vision contacts blurry

I wear contact lenses for some time, particularly CIBA Vision Night & Day, who recently joined Aqua Night & Day.

I want to help an eye doctor to explain something strange happened.

Both eyes with the help of contacts with the same specifications, but one days of the right eye now has blurred vision and touch is not as good in that eye, and it is the burden.

If I wear glasses, I'm fine and my vision is okay.

Can someone tell me why is that?

6 comments:

elizabeth e said...

This is one of those strange things happening with his eyes. I had glasses and contact lenses, since I was 7 years. Now I'm 33rd I had my eyes change in shape. That is what really happens when you change the prescription anyway. It is the shape of the eye that determines how you can see. I had my prescriptions a year to get worse and a couple of years. I imagine his eyes have changed and are now not necessarily the same recipe. Sometimes I notice that my eyes have suddenly changed and is sometimes more of a gradual change. If you do not feel any pain or discomfort, I would not be much trouble. To wear your glasses when you can see better with them until you see your eye doc. Explain what happened, you can better explain how their eyes from year to year a better year than I can write.

candilat... said...

You may have developed an astigmatism of the eye or the contact may be too dry, and the form may have affected, it can be easily scratched or broken anywhere. If you is your vision very well, when you wear glasses, I bet it's the last, scratched or damaged.

Sailor Jupiter said...

I just back from my eye doctor! haha! Change the contact. Mine sometimes distort or not much. I have a small scar (spelling?) And my Cornia is slippery.
I have no idea how to spell! sorry!

Sailor Jupiter said...

I just back from my eye doctor! haha! Change the contact. Mine sometimes distort or not much. I have a small scar (spelling?) And my Cornia is slippery.
I have no idea how to spell! sorry!

Alexande... said...

Here is a optemist is not, but I suggest see a Eyedoctor? Sometimes when I see sold at the U, or beaten by the Head of the brain, including UR UR reached.

sexyvee said...

The time to go to the eye doc: You must stigma in one eye

Post a Comment