Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tv Center Pro Problems NO REAR SURROUND IN TV?

NO REAR SURROUND IN TV? - tv center pro problems

I use a veiw PIXEL PlayTV PRO 3 My problem is that silent when I go to the TV via a TV tuner card to my speakers. (Rear left, rear right, center), so I'm missing all the fun! . He surround Windows XP, but it happened when I installed Vista Ultimate.

my system configuration:

Core 2 Duo 3GHz
Intel G33 FBC
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy
Windows Vista Ultimate
Creative Inspire 5.1 5200 speakers


I've tried:

OS reinstall
Review and update the BIOS settings and control panel
Check the cables
other software that are not included
Reinstalling the driver software and tuner card




GOOD LUCK

1 comment:

TV guy said...

Visit the website of the manufacturer, a TV tuner and download the latest drivers for Vista. You probably think the installation of XP-compatible drivers.
Moreover, perhaps not the TV stations for the multi-channel audio - make sure, tune in digital channels.

Post a Comment