Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My Baby Wakes Up Choking On Flem Hi Did You Baby Had A Reflux But Didn't Really Spit Up Alot?

Hi did you baby had a reflux but didn't really spit up alot? - my baby wakes up choking on flem

I have a child of 7 weeks, which I suspect she has reflux since I always hear him try to swallow it when he fights swalloing saliva, and if they are not tired of drowning ANF always maintain the hiccups for a few minutes every 1 to 2 hours is gaining weight well, but never sleep on your back or side, and when I try to wake up after 2 minutes 5 minutes ... the only way to sleep is in their bellies, and supervise course of me and the night sleeping next to me without the hand under the head.he had 2 events of the night when he choked on his saliva and holding his breath few seconds. I thought it sometimes crying from gas or cramps, and told to say these things but not on all DCs. And I know he has many symptoms of refluxs with the exception of the spitting spitting things often only occasionally. someone had a similar experience with their child is diagnosed with reflux?.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello my baby is now at the age of 8 weeks, the week was almost unbelievably, docs, with most of these symptoms, she says she has finally acid reflux baby Gaviscon shipping today and was super, the whole of science is another symptom of food after the sadness, because this dose or burn patients.

Post a Comment